Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dream Big!

 
 
After a long afternoon of grocery shopping, picking up more postcards, and checking out the venue for my fundraiser, I came home to find that these goodies had arrived!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meaningful and Simple- Just the way I like things!
 
 
If you'd like to purchase one and help be a part of getting me to NYC for only $3,
I'll be selling them at my fundraiser!
If you're unable to make it to the event and would still like to support my dream, please email me at olivia.longin@hotmail.com and we will work something out!
 
 
I hope all of you are having a nice summer filled with lots of sun and relaxation!
I know i'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can, before I head off to the big city.
 
Only 35 more days! EEK!
 
Liv
 
 
Do you know what I just realized as i'm re-reading old posts?! I only have 25 MORE DAYS until NYC! NOT 35!!!!!!! ..........oh dear.......


No comments:

Post a Comment